EONS V1.1.3 Release 362
Bugs Fixes: None.
- Internals: All models are generated using SBML and incorporated in EONS
- New numerical methods significantly decrease computation time (Heun-Euler, RKF and BDF2TRAP variable step methods)
- Simplified presynaptic calcium diffusion available
- Neurotransmitter diffusion based on Savtchenko paper (faster than 2D convolution)
Code cleanup: A lot of cleanup in the main interface classes.
- Significant reduction in memory usage
- Significant speed improvement
- Anti-aliasing used by default (after detection of the client OS and the determination of the appropriate font to use)
- One can now save the results in Matlab format
- Interface cleaned up a bit