EONS V1.1.2 Release 141
Bugs Fixes: Issues on Linux and Mac clients should be fixed.
- A LOT OF Internal modifications: we are heading towards full compatibility with SBML. i.e. in a near future, you will be able to develop your own elementary model (NMDA receptor, calcium channels, etc…) and incorporate it in EONS
- New VDCCs implement a variable step method (significant gain in computation time)
- Optimized parameters of presynaptic calcium diffusion
- Spine neck resistance added in postsynaptic depolarization calculation
Code cleanup: Some cleanup in the main interface classes.
- Significant reduction in memory usage
- Significant speed improvement
- Anti-aliasing used by default (after detection of the client OS and the determination of the appropriate font to use)
- One can now save the results in Matlab format